Friday, September 9, 2011

Week 2 - Think Out Loud

This video presentation is an introduction to various tools that can be used when you are teaching. As educators we are not always aware of what’s available to us.  Up until I started this degree with Full Sail University, I was unaware of the tools that I have experienced throughout my journey in EMDT.  Therefore I decided to do a presentation on Professional Development for educators.  I am more of a behind the scenes worker but I am learning to speak out more.  I think that I can do a presentation as I have already presented for seven of my colleagues.  That was a start.  I thought that it was a great idea to she it with my peers because this will help benefit our society and our communities that we live in if we offer opportunities for growth.  After reading Art of Possibilities , I thought of myself as a contributor.

1 comment:

  1. Neat video, so... I'm guessing that you want to do a presentation. So, for week three you can explore where you want to present. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete